My 7 Wonders (Challenge/Tag)
In order to keep up the positivity I’ve had for the past few months, I wanted to write about 7 things in my life right now that I feel are very important to me and change my perspective on life every day. I don’t know if this has been done before but would love to see everyone writing about the 7 wonders in their life as well (tag me if you do, would love to read these)!
Without further ado, these are the 7 things I’m most thankful for in life:
- My family. I have a very big family and am thankful for each and every single one of them. My family is so supportive, loving, drama-free, and I cherish every day with them.
- My friends. The friends in my life are some of the most open-minded, inclusive people I have ever met, and I thank them for being the way you are. Whether it’s friends I see everyday or friends I see every few months, each one of them has a special place in my heart.
- In case you haven’t noticed yet, I love books. They’ve always helped me and been with me throughout life, and I can’t imagine a life without them.
- Drawing is where I let most of my creativity flow, and where I let most of my anxiety out. Drawing let’s me express my feelings and freeze them in a single imagine, which makes for a great ride when you go back and take a look at all past drawings.
- Blogging/Writing. Much like drawing, writing and blogging let me express myself in ways I just can’t with other people. It lets me say whatever I want to say without fear of being judged or of others not liking me. It is a freeing experience that I’m glad I get to do on a daily basis.
- Coffee & Chocolate. I had to write a less meaningful one – although it is true and coffee and chocolate (dark) are the two things I love the most in my daily life!
- The amount of languages I know is very limited, but I am definitely looking to expand this. I love learning about new languages, new cultures, new personalities, and my dream is to move to Japan and get to experience all of these first-hand.
This is a short list (the actual list, thankfully, would be very very long), but I challenge you to write something about the 7 things in your life you’re thankful for!
Made me appreciate many things in my life for sure and it’s good to think about only positive things once in a while 😊
Share your opinion, let me know what you think